Saturday

Pumpkin love

The other night after a great dinner on University Ave in Palo Alto, my friends and I headed over to Fraiche for some dessert. Even though I stuffed myself at dinner, I was still able to polish off a small pumpkin frozen yogurt sprinkled with graham crackers.

image [via]
Fall is one of my favorite times of year. The changing leaves, the crisp but sunny days (at least in California), the start of the holidays and the promise of cozy fires and lots of food. I absolutely love pumpkin and would definitely be doing more pumpkin baking in the UK if canned pumpkin were easy to come by. After my pumpkin frozen yogurt I decided it was high time to give mama reprise's kitchen a whirl. I usually let my mom do all the cooking and baking when I'm home (that's why children go home right? Oh, and of course to do their laundry). It's literally been years since I baked anything at home. I think I'm going to start with a Martha Stewart recipe for pumpkin cupcakes. They look and sound delicious!


image [via]

No comments:

Post a Comment