Monday

Fashion Night Out

Besides the odd sample sale I've never really been to a fashion event. As I get older I am taking more and more of an interest in fashion. When I saw that Fashion Night Out was happening last week I emailed some of my girlfriends to see if they were interested in going. Vale replied with a yes and we made plans to meet in Green Park and stroll up Bond Street.


Map of Fashion Night Out stores
[via]




The whole street was buzzing with beautiful people with wildly different types of fashion everywhere. One of the things I love about fashion in London is that there are so many different types of fashionable people. Fashionable has much stricter criteria in Seattle and this is possibly why I didn't develop an interest until moving to London.


Vale and I weaved our way in and out of stores with our end destination being Mulberry where I heard they were doing a photobooth and nail painting.


Mulberry was absloutely packed and the lines of their activities too long to wait in, but I was able to snap up a goody bag which literally left a smile plastered on my face for the rest of the night. The ultra cute tote came complete with an aminal mask and Clarins mositurizer! Amazing!


Mulberry tote and mask




Vale and I ended our evening by visiting Tiffany's pop art photobooth.


Tiffany & Co photobooth


All and all a great night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment